Lloyd's Managing Agent Groups
- Advent :: www.adventgroup.co.uk Advent Capital (Holdings) PLC is the holding company of a specialist property reinsurance and insurance underwriting group and is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. The Group has operated in the Lloyd’s market for over thirty years via its management of, and participation on Syndicate 780 and has an experienced management and underwriting team.
- Amlin :: www.amlin.comSpecialist insurance and reinsurance underwriting group listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Atrium :: www.atrium-uw.com Atrium Underwriting Plc is the holding company of Atrium Underwriters Ltd, which manages two successful syndicates underwriting at Lloyd’s.
- Beazley :: www.beazley.com Specialist insurance business committed to providing our clients with the highest standards of underwriting and claims service worldwide.
- Brit :: www.britinsurance.com Leading provider of commercial insurance products.
- Cathedral :: www.cathedralcapital.com Managing Agent Syndicate 2010
- Catlin :: www.catlin.comLeading global speciality insurer and reinsurer.
- Chaucer :: www.chaucerplc.com/chaucerplc/Insurance underwriters for the Lloyd’s market.
- Equity :: www.equityredstar.co.uk
- Service delivery
- Technical expertise
- Claims management
- Hardy :: www.hardygroup.co.uk Hardy is a specialist insurer / reinsurer operating within Lloyd’s of London. It manages and provides the capital to syndicates 382 and 38 Twenty. Hardy has an unparalleled record of profitability over more than 30 years.
- Hiscox :: www.hiscox.comLeader in specialist insurance.
- Kiln :: www.kilnplc.comInternational insurance and reinsurance underwriting group with a portfolio of specialist risks. Since 1962, it has built its business on the strength of its underwriting and its relationships.
- MAP :: www.mapunderwriting.co.uk Managing Agent of Syndicates 2791 and 6103
- Novae Group PLC :: www.novae.com/home.aspx
- Omega Insurance Holdings :: www.omegauw.co.uk The holding company for businesses in Bermuda, United States, London and Cologne.
- QBE :: www.limit.co.uk